shipping & returns
We attempt to ship all orders on the same business day that the order was placed. If an order does not ship that day, it will ship within 48 hours or the next business day.
We provide the following shipping methods for your convenience:
- USPS First Class Package
- USPS Priority Mail
- USPS Priority Mail Express
Once your order has shipped a confirmation will be sent to you via email along with a tracking number.
If would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately for assistance. Please note that orders are not eligible for cancellation once they have shipped.
If your order is over $49.99 (pre–tax), you will qualify for free shipping (excluding Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. territories and minor outlying islands). With free shipping, your order will be delivered 2–7 business days after all of your items are available to ship. Dietz & Watson, In Its sole discretion, will select the optimal shipping method for free shipping, which could be either via the United States Postal Service, UPS, or any other viable option. The $49.99 (pre–tax) qualifying amount applies to all merchandise available on store.dietzandwatson.com. Please note that Dietz & Watson reserves the sole and exclusive right to change or modify these terms at any time without notice to you.
What's your return policy?
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have elapsed following your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or credit.
You may return unworn, unwashed and unaltered items purchased from store.dietzandwatson.com for a full refund within 30 days following the original date of purchase.
Our return policy also includes the following:
- We don’t accept returns of any items without proof of purchase (printed or emailed receipt).
- Final sale items may not be returned.
- We do not offer exchanges for online purchases, they can only be returned through our online return system.
- Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned.
- Bathing suits, swim trunks and boxers may not be returned under any circumstances.
- Refunds will be returned to the original form of purchase.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM ORDERED FROM ONLINE:
- Put the items back into a box along with proof of purchase and reason for return.
Create a shipping label addressed to:
Dietz & Watson c/o Metro Pack
37 Jeanne Drive
Newburgh, NY 12550
3. Drop off the box at your nearest UPS/Fedex/Post Office.
4. Once your return has been processed, you should receive a confirmation email that your funds have been received.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. No refunds or adjustments will be made for any original shipping and/or handling charges.
For returns received and processed by us within 30 days, we’ll automatically refund your purchase amount to the original form of payment. Returns take 3-5 business days to process after our warehouse receives them.
Please note that we don’t accept returns of any items without proof of purchase.
Returning website purchases to the store:
- Items purchased online may be returned at our store (501 South St. Philadelphia PA 19147, USA) as long as you are able to provide proof of purchase.
- Please be aware refunds must be made to the same credit card used to make the original purchase.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
Please inspect your purchase immediately following your purchase or receipt of delivery. If the items you received are damaged or defective please contact us for assistance immediately.
Dietz & Watson reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Return and Shipping policy, at any time. It is your responsibility to check this Return and Shipping policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.